Good Afternoon Camas Ridge Families,
As we close out this fifth week of distance learning I wanted to reach out and thank you for all you are doing to support our efforts to connect with and teach kids. Our whole staff has been amazing in their ability to learn new technologies and methods for reaching kids and supporting learning. I am grateful for the entire Camas community and the collective focus on connection, caring and creative solutions.
Here are some need to knows for the end of the week:
- There is NO SCHOOL 10/23. This is a professional learning day for all staff.
- Conferences are next week. Please watch for a second email from your child’s teacher about scheduling.
- Our counselor, Ms. Jaime, is available to meet during Fall Conferences to discuss resources, emotional support, education connection strategies, etc. To schedule a conference with her, please use this link: https://www.meetingbird.
- Camas On Parade is making a comeback! We will parade through Camas neighborhoods again on Tuesday afternoon. More details to come.
- Technology tip- Please power down you student’s ipad each night. Our management software requires frequent updates and this process helps.
Thank you again for all of your support and kind words as we work through this together.