Dear Camas Ridge Families,
Art, Peace, Freedom & Respect
Last week was an amazing example of a school coming together as a community to show it’s collective commitment to art, peace, freedom and respect. I feel fortunate and I must say humbled to be a small part of the Camas Ridge Community.
No School Monday – MLK and Respect
For the past two weeks, student’s have been focusing on the relationship between the concept of “Respect” and works of Martin Luther King Parents are encouraged to celebrate the legacy of MLK and discuss how Respect looks and feels at home and in the community.
Restaurant of the Month – Monday & Tuesday
Camas Families are encouraged to take a break and enjoy a meal or a special treat at the Oakway Mucho Gusto & Dickie Yo’s.
PTO Meeting Tuesday 6:30 – 8:00
All Camas Parents are cordially invited to attend the PTO meeting. It’s a great way to meet other Camas parents and to stay up to date on what’s happening at Cams Ridge. No potluck this time – Fundraiser at Mucho Gusto. Pick up your food there and come to us!
- 6:30 – 6:35 Introductions
- 6:35 – 6:50 Food at Camas Ridge – How does it work? Where is it going?
- 6:50 – 7:00 Update on Full Day Kindergarten
- 7:00 – 7:05 Update on Book Sale and Fundraising
- 7:05 – 7:10 Update on School Tours
- 7:10 – 7:25 Tom’s Time
- 7:25 – 7:30 Announcements, call for volunteers for PTO positions next year (Fundraising Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, and PTO Co-Facilitator are particularly needed)