How to Register your Child for School

If your child is a resident of the Camas Ridge attendance area, contact the office at 541-790-8800 for more information on obtaining enrollment forms. You will need to provide the following documents when you register your child:

  • Birth certificate or passport
  • Immunization records
  • Two proofs of address: a current rental agreement, property tax bill or mortgage statement and a document dated within 60 days from a utility company, financial institution, insurance company, government agency or paycheck information.
  • Legal documents for custody if applicable
  • Photo ID for the person signing the registration form.

Additional forms are available at

If your child is not a resident of the Camas Ridge attendance area, but is a resident of the 4J attendance area, you will need to enter the school choice lottery to have the opportunity to attend Camas Ridge. Lottery applications are available at

Use the following link to find out the school of attendance for a specific address:


More information…