2020-21 School Year Modified Registration Process:
For incoming Kindergartners, please fill out this questionnaire: https://tinyurl.com/camaskinder2020
Listed below are options on how to get enrollment forms and turn them in. Completing the registration as soon as possible will help us make staffing decisions and purchases for the upcoming school year. We thank you for your help!
Options for receiving & returning registration packets:
1) Through the end of June, paper packets are available to pick up in front of the school office, in the green “little free library” stand. You can return completed paper forms to the Camas Ridge dropbox (located to the left of the main school entrance, look for yellow sign by door on the right of driveway)
2) Download forms at http://www.4j.lane.edu/instruction/enrollment/howtoenroll/. You can email completed forms to us at email@example.com
You will need to provide the following documents when you register your child:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
- Two proofs of address: a current rental agreement, property tax bill or mortgage statement AND a document dated within 60 days from a utility company, financial institution, insurance company, government agency or paycheck information.
- Legal documents for custody if applicable
- Photo ID for the person signing the registration form.
If your child is not a resident of the Camas Ridge attendance area, but is a resident of the 4J attendance area, you will need to enter the school choice lottery to have the opportunity to attend Camas Ridge. Lottery applications are available at http://4jschoolchoice.com/site.php
Use the following link to find out the school of attendance for a specific address: http://www.rlid.org/services/quick_look.cfm
DURING THE SUMMER when our office is closed:
Visit www.4j.lane.edu/2020enrollment for the latest information and resources over the summer