2020-21 School Year Modified Registration Process:
For incoming Kindergartners, please fill out this questionnaire: https://tinyurl.com/camaskinder2020
Listed below are options on how to get enrollment forms and turn them in. Completing the registration as soon as possible will help us make staffing decisions and purchases for the upcoming school year. We thank you for your help!
Options for receiving & returning registration packets:
1) Paper packets are available to pick up in front of the school office, in the green “little free library” stand. If you need a packet mailed to you, please reply with your request and mailing address.
2) Fillable forms are attached to this e-mail. You would need to download these forms, fill them in, then attach and email them back to us at email@example.com
3) Download forms at http://www.4j.lane.edu/instruction/enrollment/howtoenroll/. You can print the forms, fill them out, then scan and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can return completed paper forms to:
-Camas Ridge dropbox (located to the left of the main school entrance, look for yellow sign by door on the right of driveway)
-Camas Ridge office (Fridays between 8am-noon)
-Charlemagne school site (M-F 11am-noon)
You will need to provide the following documents when you register your child:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
- Two proofs of address: a current rental agreement, property tax bill or mortgage statement AND a document dated within 60 days from a utility company, financial institution, insurance company, government agency or paycheck information.
- Legal documents for custody if applicable
- Photo ID for the person signing the registration form.
If your child is not a resident of the Camas Ridge attendance area, but is a resident of the 4J attendance area, you will need to enter the school choice lottery to have the opportunity to attend Camas Ridge. Lottery applications are available at http://4jschoolchoice.com/site.php
Use the following link to find out the school of attendance for a specific address: http://www.rlid.org/services/quick_look.cfm