Subscribe to Calendar
iCalendar (*.ics extension) is a popular file format used to share calendar information. Instructions for subscribing to the school calendar via Google Calendar, Apple iCal, and Microsoft Outlook are below.
Google Calendar Instructions
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter https://firstname.lastname@example.org/Community.icss in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar.
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using your iPhone:
- Copy the following link in it’s entirety:
- Go to your Settings app
- Click on Accounts & Passwords
- Under, Add Account, choose Other
- Add Subscribed Calendar. Paste the link there.
- Hit next then save
- Go to your home screen
- Open your Calendar
- Click Calendars button on the bottom of the page
Make sure “Camas Ridge Community” has a check mark next to it
(If it does not click “Show All Calendars” at the top of the page)
Microsoft Outlook Instructions
To subscribe to the iCalendar feed using Outlook:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste
https://email@example.com/Community.ics then click Add
- Outlook dialog: Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.